On 15 June we have opened our first Open Call for Innovation Radar projects, targeting research teams, SMEs, spin-offs and start-ups. We aimed to find innovative companies and entrepreneurs, who want to reach the market with their products and services contributing to the competitiveness of Europe. In order to participate in the call, they were required to fill in a brief form related to their innovation developed with EU funding and the organisation they belong to.
Altogether we received 38 submissions from 16 countries, with Spain, Ireland and the Netherlands with the majority of the submissions. 28 submissions were submitted by SMEs, aiming to take their innovations to the next level, but research centres, universities and a large company also represented themselves.
The evaluation of the applications will be done by the end of August, and the following free services will be provided to the selected innovators (more coming in 2019):
- Online training in topics like: UX/UI design, financial modelling, public funding, business planning, agile, brand protection, etc.
- Tech commercialization roadmap elaboration
- Office space, upon demand at Docomo Digital’s facilities.
- Personalised feedback on SME Instrument or Fast Track to Innovation application
- Mentor sessions
- Personalized reports on public funding opportunities
- Assistance to equity crowdfunding
- Vouchers to attend events in Europe
- Bridge for billions platform vouchers
- Inclusion in our online portfolio of innovators that will be disclosed for private investors
- Showcase space for your product at etventure space in Berlin.
- Amazon Web Services exclusive discounts
We will showcase the innovators, so this is a key opportunity for investors to follow the IRSUS activities! If you want to know more about the selected projects, or the dates of the next Open Call, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn!