How to deliver the perfect business pitch
This session is designed to help Innovators increasing the effectiveness of a business idea presented to third parties. It will teach how to build a consistent and attractive pitch and how to approach the presentation, including the final Q&A session.
- How to build an effective pitch
- Present your ideas with confidence and passion
- Recognise and adapt your presentational to the audience
- Apply a range of confidence building techniques
Corporate Storytelling Workshop will help you to create a compelling message, clear to your audience, encouraging them to take actions to support your business idea.
- How to develop the habit of business storytelling to truly engage your audience and make your ideas sticker
- How to find effective stories to tell, easy to pop to mind when needed
- When to drop a story and refresh it with a new one
- When it’s crucial having a story to tell and when not, and how to identify the right one.
This training introduces non-designers to the concepts of the design-thinking process, and offers a tried-and-tested approach to creative problem solving.
Innovators will walk away with a knowledge of how design-thinking works, and how to apply it to the day-by-day work.
- Learn design-thinking principles for creative problem solving
- Inspire new thinking by discovering what people really need
- Push past the obvious to get to breakthrough solutions
- Craft a human story to inspire others toward action
- Build rough prototypes to learn how to make ideas better
- Through ongoing practice, gain mastery and true creative confidence
Both User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) design play a fundamental role in designing a product. UX and UI refer to the visual components, interactions, and experience when using a product.
UX refers to the overall experience of the product and how it makes the user feel. Things like the ease of navigation, page load times and related factors will impact the UX.
UI design includes the components bringing a website to life, such as colors and typography, buttons, sliders and actions like clicks, swipes and pulls that move users from one page to another.
Both UI and UX are equally important components of a product.
- User Experience Design (UX): a quality UX design means interviewing and observing users and designing the framework or overall layout of a product based on this insight.
- User Interface Design (UI): UI Design requires putting UX research into logical components. A good UI anticipates needs, it limits the time spent searching for information and creates a logical flow from one step to the next.
How to build a Marketing Plan
The success of a startup often depends on its approach to marketing. Without marketing, no one will know your business exists and if customers don’t know you’re there, you won’t make any sales.
- Strategic Positioning
- Brand development
- Web Presence
- Digital PR and partnering
- SEO and link-building
- Online Advertising
- Speaking and Briefing