Brand Protection: what you need to know
Brand Protection is a growing concern for corporate executives, particularly those who operate in the global marketplace.
- Product Counterfeiting Overview
- Enforcement Strategies
- Supply Chain Management
- Anti-Counterfeiting Strategies
- Communication and Education
- Risk Assessment
- Legal Aspects of Global Counterfeiting
DOs and DONTs
This training will be focused on helping Innovators with strategic legal advices in respect of the Company Governance, of Intellectual Property matters, and of Technology&Product development legal principles.
- Corporate fulfillments and relationships with the Shareholders
- Internal Authorization Processes and contractual management
- Powers to sign on behalf of the company (including bank powers)
- Compliance & Regulatory (including Data Protection, Health and Safety, etc.)
- Trademark registration