Mastering Business Models
How do you build a strong, profitable business model that can compete in the market? This training will support Innovators to map, design, assess, and test different Business Models.
- What’s the business model? – Map your Model
- What does the market look like? – Scan the Environment
- Where can you compete? – Find Unique Value
- How do you know if your model is any good? – Assessing Quality
- How can you Improve? – Prototype
- What could kill your idea? – Test and Derisk
Business Plans for Startups
An intense course for early stage start-ups and new businesses, designed to achieve success with a solid business plan and high quality Executive summary.
- How to build a solid Risk analysis
- How to build an effective business plan
- How to build a high quality executive summary
- Understanding of planning tools and strategies
Financial Modelling Training
The course provides a well-balanced mix of theory and practical exercises, aimed at providing awareness on how to build an integrated income statement, a balance sheet and a cash flow model, etc. tailored to fit the different needs and the different industries.
- Introduction to Financial Modelling
- Modelling for Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- Leveraged Buy Out (LBO) Modelling
- Modelling for Project Finance
- Introduction to Discounted Cash Flow(DCF) modelling